Home » Who am I?

Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International

Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International license.

Who am I?

Hello everyone! I am Mymona Tasnim. You guys can call me Mymona. I am an immigrant. I was raised in Bangladesh. I moved to the United States three years ago with my whole family. I am the eldest daughter of my family. Right now, I am a freshman at CCNY. My intended major is Chemical Engineering. I can speak three languages other than English. I can read, speak and write Bengali as that is my first language. I can also speak Hindi and Urdu as I grew up watching Indian movies and dramas. My greatest issue with writing is I get really confused with the conclusion of any writing. I have no idea how to end my essay. I am also a part-time Beauty Advisor at Sephora. I love doing makeup and talking to the customers. I really love working in retail. I also love traveling but the biggest irony of my life is I am not allowed to travel a lot because I got super strict parents. I also have one small Youtube channel where I upload travel vlogs. My dream is to travel the world one day. Turkey, Greece, and Dubai are my dream destinations. Hopefully, I will be able to travel the whole world one day. My hobby is sleeping and watching different series on Netflix. “Wednesday” and “You” are my two favorite shows. My favorite book is “Noboni” by Humayun Ahmed. I don’t really have any least favorite book because I am not a bookworm. I can also play the harmonium. I am a really introverted person but if I really get comfortable with someone, I can open up a lot. I do love imagining different kinds of scenarios in my head and expressing them through stories. I am really bad at making new friends and so I look forward to meeting some amazing souls through this course. I am also very excited to know our amazing professor. I really loved his sense of humor on the first day of the semester. Here is a picture of me minding my own business.